SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf Arizona is looking for an Inventory Lead, who can thrive in a fast-paced cannabis dispensary environment. The Inventory Lead will assist with receiving, counting, and managing inventory in compliance with state regulations as well as assist in implementing the company's policies and operating procedures on inventory controls. All controlled inventory will be maintained within the state-mandated seed-to-sale inventory management software program (METRC).
- • Inventory recording, compliance, and accuracy in all phases of the production.
- • Monitor warehouse transactions
- • Ensure inventory records are always accurate
- • Perform cycle counts daily or weekly as needed
- • Conduct inspections with Dispensary and Production Kitchen Managers
- • Follow written audit programs and physical inventory to ensure integrity of company records
- • Log receipts and documentation to ensure accurate inventory accounts
- • Assist in scheduling of inventory and compliance personnel as required
- • Assist in managing consumables for both the dispensary and production facilities
- • Assist in managing State inventory system (METRC) for Acres/Curaleaf NV
- • Perform system adjustments as required and conduct and/or participate in analysis of root cause for the adjustments. Help determine, initiate and execute subsequent corrective actions.
- • Collect, audit, and file required paperwork to ensure state compliance
- • Detail-oriented and able to quickly adapt to changing demands and priorities.
- • Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
- • People and communication skills (verbal and written).
- • Proficient with computers - Microsoft Word & Excel; Prior experience with METRC and/or GreenBits are a definite plus.
- • Working knowledge or ability to develop working knowledge of Nevada Marijuana Regulations
- • Ability to successfully manage a high-volume workload with deadline
Curaleaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.