Cresco Labs is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join our facility in Mendota, CA. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for providing materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services. As the Warehouse Supervisor you will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products within a cannabis manufacturing facility. The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running efficiently.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Initiate corrective actions and communicate with management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
No description provided.
- 2-3 years experience in warehouse supervisory or related field
- Must have supervision experience in manufacturing/production environment
- Knowledge of developing standards
- Analyzing and managing processes
- Must have past experience with inventory control and reporting
- Safety management and surveillance skills
- Experience in a highly regulated industry preferred
No description provided.
About Cresco Labs, LLC
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
MISSION STATEMENT At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.