SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Senior Accountant will work within the accounting department and support senior management and staff through performing complex technical and administrative functions including general accounting, payroll administration, financial reporting analysis, sox controls and administrative support. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of managing cross-functional tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment and must be able to wear multiple hats.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies, controls, rules and regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles
- Analyzes financial balances and produces schedules, summary reports, trial balances and other financial data
- Works closely with local manager to ensure close schedule deadlines are met
- Prepares journal entries
- Supports accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation, entry and payments
- Regularly maintains detailed reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Provide detailed analysis and explanations of all transactions
- Follows our company's established accounting processes
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelors or higher degrees in accounting or finance required
- CPA preferred
- 5+ more years of accounting or finance experience
- Experience with balance sheet reconciliation required
- Dynamics 365 experience preferred
- Experience managing inter-company transactions and cost allocations
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong ability to use MS Office packages, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and speaking, as well as good organizational skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent ability to analyze data
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Good at working independently, thinking critically and proffering quality ideas to improving organization's processes
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions
- Understands business implications of decisions and aligns work with strategic goals
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.