SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The packaging team is responsible for managing the preparation of cannabis products for distribution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Filling, packaging, labeling, sealing and other duties associated with preparing product for sale.
• Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness in the facility, especially the packaging and trimming areas.
• Ensure all labeling is properly done to adhere to compliance requirements of the company and the State of Maryland.
• Responsible for regular maintenance and cleaning of all packaging equipment.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and meet KPI standards set by the Lab Manager.
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness to improve and promote quality.
• Work in a quick and efficient manner, and strive to consistently increase productivity.
Education and Qualifications:
• Familiarity with warehouse procedures.
• Communication skills.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently.
• Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year experience in the cannabis industry preferred.
• Ability to handle repetitive tasks.
• Are at least 21 years of age.
• Are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
• Are trustworthy and hardworking.
• Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
• Able to work a schedule of 7 am - 4pm M-F
• Ability to stoop, bend over, lift up to 50lbs, reach up high to grab and move inventory, carry items up/down stairs, climb stairs, stand for extended periods of time
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.