Retail Associate is accountable for four primary areas of responsibility:
- Teamwork o Work as a member of a professional team, fostering positive collaboration and contributing to a positive shop and company culture.
- Customer Service / Sales o Actively works to stay educated on industry science and product knowledge, seeks to connect with a diverse spectrum of customers and clients. Exemplifies a customer-first attitude to deliver customer service in a friendly, attentive and knowledgeable manner.
- Technical Aptitude & Business Savvy o Serve as a steward of operational excellence and compliance by remaining up to date on local and state regulations, abiding by company policies and demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- Financial Literacy o Maintain exemplary cash handling skills, adherence to company operation policies, and works side by side with store leadership team to develop business acumen and achieve store team goals. Pay: $15/hr + tips Don’t have experience but want to join the team? Please include a brief and detailed cover letter. Email resume (& cover letter) to: [email protected]
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
Retail Associates will be responsible for: • Adding value to the team by being authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute top tier hospitality services. • Advise customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis and how to use products safely and effectively. • Providing excellent customer service and displaying an extensive knowledge of the products we carry as well as cannabis facts and history. • Processing customers' transactions accurately and efficiently using the dispensary's Point of Sale (POS) system. • Ensuring the retail store is clean and organized.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
Green Earth Collective is part of the future of the Holistic Cannabis Movement. Our team strives to provide friendly, knowledgeable service to our clients and community. Not only do we dispense high-quality flowers, buds, and infused products, but we also provide in-depth advice. This comprehensive knowledge aims to help empower our customers live healthier, happier lives by allowing them to make the most informed medical and recreational decisions possible for their lifestyle and goals.
COMPANY CULTURE + VALUES
There is something here for everyone! We foster diversity, inclusion, and an innovative, progressive company culture. A big part of that culture is aiming to increase both internal development and growth opportunities for our employees, as well as providing outreach opportunities through our community programs and volunteer work. Through collaborative teamwork, constructive dialogue and rewarding success, we aim to foster a healthy, safe, and happy work environment for all!
GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE
As a Green Earth Co Staff Member, you will get the opportunity to receive experience and education in a wide variety of business sectors including sales, cultivation, social media, marketing, and management. Get the tools and resources needed to make it in the competitive Cannabis Industry.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with customer service in retail
• High school diploma or GED
No information available
About Green Earth Collective
Premier Medical & Recreational Marijuana Dispensaries in Los Angeles & Granada Hills offering a variety of cannabis options (flowers, concentrates, edibles, topicals, and more) since 2007