Budtending, sales and customer service for retail and medical dispensary locations. Assisting the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. Responsible for helping customers, checking them out, cash handling and customer service.
- Colorado driver’s license or State ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be approved by the CO MED to work and cannabis and receive an Employee badge
- Responsible for helping customers in the retail locations in accordance with Kind Love’s mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Responsible for retail product knowledge so as to assist customers in making the right choices.
- Responsible for completing any work assigned to them during their scheduled shift, as well as customer service, including:
- Answering the phone and greeting walk-in customers
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles
- Maintenance of hard copy files (when required)
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers
- Security measures and safety compliance
- Store organization ad cleanliness
- Managing the visitor log
- Verifying order deliveries for accuracy
- Maintain open communication with the management team and other co-workers
- Report employee issues or customer situations
- Provide any necessary support to the management team to ensure retail store operations.
- Knowledge and consistent demonstration of excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge and adherence to the policies, procedures and goals of The Clinic Medical Marijuana Centers.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, data base management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, customers, other governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned (This may include working at an additional or alternate store location).
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance), may include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Kind Love is located inside a historic building in Glendale, CO.
- Working environment is indoors in a retail setting with occasional outdoor coverage as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Food service or retail experience preferred
- Previous budtending or cannabis retail experience a plus.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Cannabis-specific training courses are a plus.
About Kind Love
No description provided.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.