Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi, we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Security Officer provides a safe and secure environment for visitors and employees by enforcing regulations and by continuously watching for and timely reporting of potential safety hazards and unusual occurrences through patrol of assigned areas. Investigates complaints or potential criminal conduct; assists in restraining threats as necessary; provides protective services.
- Access control for guests, tenants and vendors.
- Enforcement of Client and Company policies and procedures.
- Observation and reporting of fire and safety hazards.
- Conduct of routine foot patrols in and around building.
- Reporting of all pertinent issues and incidents to the general manager, and other Security Managers as appropriate.
- Interaction with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees and the general public
- Operate all surveillance CCTV and related equipment
- Ensure that date and time stamps on videos are accurate and that camera views are not obstructed
- Maintain strict confidentiality with respect to the operations, controls, and procedures involved in surveillance activities
- Immediately notify VP of Global Security/SOC in the event of a mechanical malfunction of the security or surveillance system that is anticipated to exceed a 4-hour period
- If the facility has been notified in writing by the Department or its authorized agents, law enforcement, or other Federal, State, or local government officials of a pending criminal or administrative investigation for which a recording may contain relevant information, the facility shall retain an unaltered copy of the recording for 4 years or until the investigation or proceeding is closed or the entity conducting the investigation or proceeding notifies the facility that it is not necessary to retain the recording whichever is longer.
- All other job duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with customer service.
- Excellent computer, mathematical, language and reasoning skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills over the phone and in person
- Occasionally requires local travel, as needed
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently standing/walking
- Occasionally, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability