SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Gummy Packaging Technician carries out day-to-day tasks including: prepping, de-molding, packaging and sanitizing. The Technician must monitor and maintain production facility in accordance with the state of California and standards set by Curaleaf.
This is assembly line work in a small space.
This is the Monday - Friday 6 am - 2:30 pm shift.
- Assist in production of gummies, including de-molding, cleaning and packaging
- Clean and maintain equipment and laboratory facility following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures
- Keep laboratory and production rooms and working areas immaculate
- Washing and sterilizing tools, equipment and work space
- Assist in packaging of final products
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Ensure processing operation is fully compliant with state and federal regulations
- Maintain analytical and other laboratory waste with registered waste disposal company while following state regulations
- Assure that operation adheres to all business and industry license requirements
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Retail or manufacturing experience preferred
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.