GTI just keeps growing and growing! We're seeking a Pharmacy Technician, that will provide superior customer service, efficient and friendly demeanor to our patients. Assist the pharmacist in maintaining the clean and orderly appearance of the dispensary area, prioritizing work, and processing orders in compliance with Federal and State laws and company policies and procedures.
- Under the direct supervision of the Dispensary General Manager;
- Abides and files all required records for controlled substances according to State Agency regulations.
- Accurate prescription entry into pharmacy software and proper labeling of dispensable product.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Restock and proper storage of marijuana products in an organized manner.
- Restock and maintain packaging supplies associated with dispensing activities.
- Answering of phone calls in timely manner.
- POS experience including accurate daily cash and debit handling procedures
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Pharmacy Technician License
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Experience in retail and/or customer service is a plus
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities
- Demonstrates a high level of oral and written communication skills.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote