Our client is a family owned and operated cannabis business that takes extreme pride in their product. They grow in soil and are pesticide free. Their #1 priority is quality over quantity.
- Trimming and processing cannabis flower
- Follow directions and meet trimming weight requirements
- Adjust trimming techniques as needed based on wet/dry or strain type to maintain a steady trimming pace
- Conduct trimming with a high level of accuracy to ensure top quality of trimmed buds
- Calculate basic measure and weights
- Follow all safety measures
- Other duties as assigned
Must be able to use trimming shears well and be comfortable with sitting or standing for work for long periods of time.
Indoor and AC, working with inhouse crew, don’t have to stand, have chairs and tables. There is a breakroom, no lockers, no backpacks permitted, they can leave backpacks with operations manager or in their car.
Candidates must have trimming experience and be ready to conduct very detailed trimming. Client values quality of quantity to the extreme.
High school or equivalent.
About CGFR Group Inc
No description provided.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.