SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The SVP, Investor Relations & Capital Markets will ensure that Curaleaf is strategically and effectively positioned with current and potential equity and debt investors and analysts, as well as other stakeholders. The individual will lead multi-dimensional investor outreach efforts to raise visibility and interest in Curaleaf's high-growth investment opportunity.
The successful candidate will present a compelling investment thesis and message, expand the shareholder base, identify new potential sources of capital and help set appropriate expectations for future performance - all with an eye to achieving a premium position and valuation within the sector.
Essential is the ability to expand the company's relationships with the buy-side and sell-side and other influencers of investment decisions.
This individual will work in a very fast-paced environment, internally and externally, including the
Company's executive leadership team, Board of Directors, investors and analysts.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Partner with the CEO and CFO to develop and implement a proactive investor engagement strategy and program to ensure the business strategy is understood by the investor community;
- Design and implement a strategy that provides a clear, consistent, and compelling narrative on what should be said to the investment community at any point in time;
- Draft and manage the quarterly earnings reporting materials for external communications;
- Serve as an investor relationship builder and spokesperson effectively communicating the Company's financial and operational performance and business outlook to current and potential investors;
- Monitor rapidly shifting competitive and peer landscape;
- Build strong internal networks, by working collaboratively and efficiently with all colleagues;
- Provide information to management and the Company's Board of Directors on a regular basis regarding investor activity, stock performance and peer company comparisons
- Coordinate with the company's current Director of Investor Relations and Treasury, strategic IR counsel firm and retail investor outreach firm
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Approximately 15+ years of experience in a capital raising or business development role within investment banking, corporate, or investment management firms including investor relations responsibilities, corporate or equity research (buy side or sell side);
- Exceptional, relevant, relationships that can be leveraged to expand the company's relationships with the buy-side and sell-side and other influencers of investment decisions;
- Strong preference for candidates with capital markets experience and understanding of how equity and debt capital markets function;
- Able to navigate the complexities of a highly regulated industry;
- Experience in the Cannabis industry and/or branded consumer packaged goods industry is preferred -- but not required.
- Deep understanding of capital markets and finance, outstanding business acumen, and strong personal communications skills;
- Strong existing relationships and network among institutional, hedge fund and HNWI public equity investor communities;
- Experience navigating a strongly regulated environment (understanding of the state and regulatory landscape - or the ability to quickly learn the landscape);
- Experience leading multidimensional investor outreach campaigns, including roadshows, financial community networking and ongoing relationship building;
- Prior experience working alongside investor relations, marketing and communications teams to increase visibility among the financial community and drive investor interest;
- Intellectual horsepower with a high degree of curiosity and ability to understand complexity;
- Must be entrepreneurial, with a self-starter energy and willingness to travel, as well as ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flexible work hours to meet tight deadlines.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.