The Shift Supervisor will partner with the Dispensary Manager to lead the team. This role should lead by example by being the ultimate illustration of service, dedication, pace, and energy. The Shift Supervisor will also be primarily responsible for receiving deliveries, inputting inventory data, restocking product on the floor, and ensuring that all product remains in FIFO order. The Shift Supervisor should mentor, motivate, elevate, and inspire the team by keeping a positive and can-do attitude at all times.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Follow and uphold established policies for sales and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge and strive to train and share that knowledge with other members of the team
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining inventory levels, ensuring an assortment of product, and communicating inventory action items with the Store Manager
• Assist Patient Care Specialists in the consultation of patients to ensure that the employee is empowered and informed on the right product choices by being knowledgeable about how different methods of cannabis consumption affect our patients differently
• Complete and appropriately delegate (if applicable) tasks assigned during a scheduled shift:
o Correct cash handling and discount application
o Verification of proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for patients
o Security measures and safety compliance
o Maintenance of an organized and clean store
o Support of open communication with the management team and other coworkers
o Reporting of team member issues or customer situations
o End of day daily update e-mails
o Opening and closing duties
• Work with the Management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, accurately, and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including:
• Lead in the onboarding and training of new Customer Care Specialists in partnership with the Store Manager
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
• Associate or Bachelor's degree in any field preferred
• Experience or study emphasis in biology, medicine, horticulture, agriculture, business, management, or hospitality
• Minimum of 2 years combined dispensary, call center, retail, sales, hospitality, or customer service experience
• Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with web browsers, retail POS systems, and credit card processing terminals.
• High-level critical thinking, attention to detail, mathematical, language, and reasoning skills
• Must be comfortable adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals, and high-volume cash handling
• Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
• Frequently sitting and standing
• Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 25 pounds
• Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
• Complete any needed assistance including oversight and coverage outside of
• the assigned region as required
• An environment with moderate to loud noise level
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability