The Cultivation Manager is an essential part of our Cultivation Management team and will manage our flowering houses. The Cultivation Manager manages the operations and functions of our flowering greenhouses, including; ensuring plant health, irrigation and fertigation, mitigation of adverse events, and reducing plant loss. The incumbent also manages and maintains quality control measures, to provide high-quality products during harvest. The incumbent is responsible for managing resources and coordinating activities with the cultivation and processing team to ensure company quality standards are met.
● Maintain and create an up-to-date Harvest schedule and production plan that is used daily to prioritize and guide current batches through the process.
● Completes Pre-harvest scorecards for management, and the executive team ensures he/she performs a walkthrough of harvest at least one week in advance.
● In collaboration with Director of Cultivation, manages plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all plant needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to produce the best results for maximum plant yield.
● Monitors plants for disease, fungus, algae, weeds, moss, and insects.
● Irrigation control: ● Manage irrigation to best influence crop growth. ● Train section growers in best irrigation practices, and monitors results and adjusts as necessary. ● Test water and soil as needed to monitor nutrient levels, pH, and EC. ● Determine appropriate fertilizer application or leaching dependent on the needs of the crop. ● Monitor the performance of injectors to prevent fertigation problems proactively. ● Pest Management; ● Environmental Controls:
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform frequent grasping, lifting, walking, standing, some bending/crouching, stooping, stretching, speaking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motion. Close vision at 20 inches or less. Manual dexterity to reach/handle items works with fingers. ● Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods while maintaining focus. ● Ability to lift, carry, push, pull and balance up to 35 pounds (70 pounds with assistance) ● Work is subject to weather conditions, including rain and extreme hot or cold temperatures. ● May require working rotating shifts with varied hours/day, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
No description provided.
● Quality assurance, quality control with good manufacturing practices (GMP)
● Three – five years of proven nursery processing, harvesting, cultivation or similar experience
● Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office programs (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.), Trellis software, Google Spreadsheet, and Google Docs. ● Must be a minimum of 21 years of age per state regulations and pass a criminal background check.
● Bachelor's degree or greater or a minimum of 3 years' experience in a cannabis production environment is highly desired; a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent will be considered.
About Sultani Investments, LLC
We are a marijuana cultivation startup in the Mississippi Delta.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.