SummaryEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
Summary: The Security Guard is responsible to have a positive impact on the safety and security of all NYCanna assets and its facilities. The Security Guard will provide good Surveillance observation skills and conduct good security rounds. He/she will demonstrate a positive attitude and be willing to accept all job assignments with enthusiasm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend daily briefings on time and participate in a positive manner.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Security Department by following prescribed policies and procedures, as well as enforcing New York State Department of Health Guidelines and complying with NYCanna standard operating procedures.
- Respond to all incidents by taking appropriate actions and making the proper notifications to management.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Must maintain professional communications with all guests, patrons, co-workers and Supervisory staff.
- Must take all precautions to safeguard all Company assets.
- Conduct him/herself in a gracious, courteous and responsive manner which reflects positively on the company and its core values.
- Must keep Security Manager informed of all important and relevant security matters. Will conduct additional duties as directed by Security Manager.
- Be responsible for writing reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Must adhere to HIPPA policies and procedures. Must be responsible for proper handling of confidential information, reports, equipment and materials.
- Ability to acquire a general understanding of New York State Department of Health Medical Marijuana Program Laws and Regulations
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must Provide a current certificate of completion of the New York State Division of Criminal Justice (DCJS) 8-Hour Pre-Assignment Training and or valid Security Guard Card.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate's degree or higher, criminal justice background or related field (preferred)
- Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept additional projects or challenges
- Regularly sit, stand or walk to complete assigned shifts.
- Be flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekend hours and overtime as business needs dictate.
- Be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift to 50 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined space.
- Regularly use, observe and monitor CCTV equipment.
- Report all acts of wrongdoing observed or gleaned by any staff member that they have reasonable knowledge of.
Must pass a background check (state mandated)
Mandatory COVID -19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID -19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID -19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID -19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID -19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.