SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are looking for a DEI Manager to lead and execute positive and inclusive culture strategies that will help us retain high-performing team members. This role is designed to serve as a trusted advisor to, and collaborator with, the HR and all team members, providing guidance and expertise on all people matter within our fast-paced, dynamic and growing (no pun intended) cannabis industry.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Partner with HR leadership teams, internal DEI Taskforce, Culture Committee, and Stakeholders to establish metrics and drive key diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
- Enable organizational effectiveness by developing strategies that foster employee engagement and commitment and ensuring use of best practices around communication and change management.
- Lead employee engagement survey process and action plans in partnership with HRBPs and business partners to develop targeted strategies to increase engagement, improve organizational performance, and promote collaboration and accountability across all teams.
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention, turnover rates and exit feedback
- Complete and update State DEI demographics reporting
- Provide team members with direction for leadership and development initiatives
Employee Resource Groups:
- Create a roadmap that fosters change, creates dialogue, and builds excitement about our company's commitment to DEI through our DEI taskforce, employee resource groups, and internal initiatives
- Lead DEI taskforce discussions, DEI Steering Committee meetings, and be an active member of all employee resource groups
- Act as the "eyes and ears" for all Employee Resource Groups, elevating any concerns to the DEI Steering Committee
- Collaborate with ERG co-leads, Internal Communications team members, and IT team members to ensure the communication of ERG events company-wide
- Track and keep up-to-date all Employee Resource Group Data, including but not limited to: ERG Events, monthly ERG sign-ups and ERG budget.
- Handle ERG application process, including ensuring the vetting of those applicants, that "approved" members are added to ERG meetings, and that we add new members to our applicant tracker.
Policies and Trainings:
- Design company policies that reinforce diversity in the workplace, address harassment and protect minority team members
- Train managers on how to manage, evaluate and retain diverse employees
- Partner with talent acquisition to develop and implement recruiting strategies that foster diverse hiring
- Work with HR to integrate DEI initiatives into the overall talent, learning, and business strategies
- Revise and update all communication on our internal site and internal documents to ensure we use non-discriminatory language
Data and Tracking:
- Measure and forecast diversity metrics; present data to internal stakeholders and make recommendations on how to improve in areas where there are gaps
- Compile data and submit DEI statistics for state license approvals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- 3-5 years of HR experience, with 1-2 years focusing on DEI initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience with executing companywide initiatives
- Effective communicator, both verbally and orally
- Ability to prioritize, organize, multi-task and operate in a fast growing environment
- Ability to coach and provide constructive feedback
- Experience working in highly confidential environments and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and the ability to effectively present and train.
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to effectively prioritize a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, delegate and motivate, build positive working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with good judgment and decision-making abilities.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.