SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Brand Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced merchandise manager who will report to the Sr Brand Manager and oversee the lifestyle merch needs for Curaleaf. We're looking to create lifestyle brands at Curaleaf. Unfortunately, cannabis isn't for sale everywhere yet, but our t-shirts can go where pre-rolls cannot!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as our Fashion Collection Curator, create line plans & capsule collections - Do you have a great eye for style? Are your friends always commenting on how great you look? Do you enjoy being on the forefront of what's hot? Then we want you!
- You'll work with designers (both in and out of house) to create collections that make our brands undeniably stylish and craveable. We'll need evergreen, capsule collections, limited edition collaborations, and seasonal lines.
- You'll be doing everything to bring these collections into the real world, from concepting which types of items should be included, to creating the line plan, managing internal feedback, approving designs, and working with vendors to have the items produced
- You'll also work with our marketing and sales teams to have items shipped out to markets for local use (including logistics oversight, tracking, troubleshooting etc.)
- But our fashion empire won't stop there! We want to give access to as many people as would like to use/wear our merch. This role will also be responsible for creating our online store, and creating advertising that will drive shoppers to our site.
- This role will be responsible for building out our shoppable site, on the front-end and backend.
- Build out 3PL, including fulfillment vendor, drop shipping, payment processing, etc.
- Build website look/feel, optimizing to increase purchase rates
- Conducting photo shoots & directing graphic design to merchandise & populate the site
- Spearhead additional marketing responsibilities for the merch site
- Build out Instagram page & manage Instagram advertising (as compliant) in partnership with Social Media teams
- Ideate other ways to advertise and incentivize purchase (deals/promos, etc.)
- Work with our retail stores to create pop-up shops; help provide guidance for in-store
- Manage all merch vendor relationships including but not limited to vendor setup, troubleshooting, and AP & Procurement interactions
- Partners with Brand team to plan & produce wearable merch to support Tier 1 campaigns and launches. Partner with cross-functional partners on distribution planning.
- Maintain portals including addition of items, accuracy and integrity of content, user access, and other needs on both internal portals and external website
- Liaison with all Curaleaf departments on merch needs for their teams against key initiatives (i.e. 420 and holiday) and day-to-day needs (i.e. uniforms and swag)
- Ensure interdepartmental visibility into all merch opportunities & initiatives.
- Drive additional revenue & profit
- Eyes on our merch & website - impressions, Click Throughs & purchases
- People wearing our merch - hot, crave-worthy designs
- Merch that budtenders will LOVE. Budtenders are our biggest advocates, and they love cool swag.
Skill, Experience & Education
- 3-5 years in marketing with specific focus on fashion collections, brand management, lifestyle merchandise
- Strong customer focus and relationship orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to convey and guide concepts toward developers- for smooth execution.
- Problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
- Bachelor's degree
Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of him/herself or others. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.