SummaryDIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL REPORTING:
**This is a remote role with frequent travel to Jushi headquarters in Boca Raton, FL.**
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ") ( CSE: JUSH ) ( OTCQX: JUSHF ), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. We are seeking a Director of Financial Reporting to contribute to organizational improvement by gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports, and introducing process improvements throughout the reporting process. Under the direction of the Senior Director of Financial Reporting, the Financial Reporting Manager has the responsibility of assisting in the preparation of the Company's monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP and SEC rules and regulations.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist the Senior Director of Financial Reporting and internal staff in preparing and reviewing the quarterly and annual SEC filings, including 10-Qs and 10-Ks, 8-Ks, including XBRL, in addition to other public filings, such as registration statements and proxy statements
- Draft and review of the Management's Discussion and Analysis section of the 10-K/Q and support the drafting of the earnings release and related earnings call transcript
- Complete monthly and quarterly debt covenant reporting, in conjunction with corresponding financial statements and certificates
- Interface with the accounting department to extract data and reports from Sage reporting system and general ledger system to prepare monthly financial reports, and monthly/quarterly financial statements for inclusion in various internal filings and SEC filing reporting requirements
- Assist in preparing quarterly and year-end audit schedules and analyses for the external auditors.
- Prepare other external reporting items such as government/census reporting
- Prepare the quarterly and annual GAAP disclosure checklist
- Complete calculation of earnings per share on a quarterly basis
- Analyze share-based compensation agreements and using stock-based compensation system (OptionTrax), calculate share-based compensation entries
- Research and analyze disclosure requirements of new and amended technical accounting and reporting pronouncements, and new transactions entered into by the company. Prepare position memos as needed
- Prepare Jushi's segment reporting analysis
- Assist in the Jushi's Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts in connection with the financial reporting process
- Prepare consolidated statement of cash flows
- Lead the preparation of consolidated financial statements, including intercompany eliminations.
- Support Senior Director of Financial Reporting with ad hoc analysis or special projects as assigned
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 12+ years of experience in SEC reporting, technical accounting and/or public accounting (preferably Big Four), & CPA
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business or similar
- Expertise with drafting 10-Q/10-K US GAAP financial statements
- Extensive working knowledge of Workiva and XBRL
- Experience with process re-engineering and effective use of software and technology to drive efficiencies and accelerate financial reporting process
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications; must be able to create and utilize complex spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communications skills
- The qualified individual must be detailed oriented, very organized, be willing to roll up their sleeves, and have the ability and willingness to work in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Highly motivated, willing to deliver results and meet strict deadlines
- High levels of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability