In this role you will work to efficiently trim cannabis plants, while creating minimal waste, resulting in a high-quality product that is compliant and ready for sale or processing. This person will be responsible for maintaining and following standard operating procedures.
- Trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring a quality product
- Trim flower by hand and/or using trimming, sorting and packaging equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Sit and stand for long periods of time while focusing on detail-oriented trimming, as well as post trim upkeep
- Track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch, in addition to usable by-products
- Demonstrate proficiency with weights, measurements, and math
- Maintain open communication with management team and co-workers
- Follow all SOPs, verbal directives, training information and policies when performing duties
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor and/or Team Lead
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prior Trimming experience is preferred
- Ability to follow directions and perform job tasks in a consistent manner
- Must have a good attitude and work well in a team environment
- Stay on target with daily production metrics.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds, at times above head.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform reaching, grasping, bending, stooping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 50 pounds AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with the product.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote