Commerce Charter Township, MIPosted Nov 28, 2022
Badge Not RequiredPermanent
We are seeking a Fulfillment Specialist to join our growing team! This position is an Entry-Level operations position opportunity that involves assembling, packing, taping, and shipping boxes of our CBD, CBG, CBN health & wellness products to businesses and customers around the world.
Fulfillment specialist’s responsibilities will include being available five days a week Monday-Friday and has a mode of transportation to do so.
Residence within the state of Michigan, a personal vehicle, cell phone, and laptop are required and prior experience in fulfillment and logistics is highly preferred.
Fresno, CAPosted Nov 19, 2022
Badge Not RequiredPermanent
The General Manager is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations, including managing core department managers and staff across sales and inventory functions. This role is responsible for successfully developing and implementing strategies to constantly improve the business, including driving maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources management, and operational cost management. Importantly, this role is also ultimately responsible for ensuring strict adherence to all state and local laws and regulations pertaining to cannabis and business operations.
The right candidate is passionate about leading a team and is excited to guide store managers and staff to further develop their respective talents. This candidate is a collaborative leader that enjoys working with others to refine individual and collective skills. This role is critical in ensuring a positive, communicative, and trusting team that works together to better the business and provide unparalleled customer experiences.
Ravena, NYPosted Nov 18, 2022
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States,Today we operate in 21 states with 144 dispensaries and servicing nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts. We have 29 cultivation sites and over 6,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Operations - Cultivation
The Harvest Associate will be responsible for preparing and processing harvests for flower sales and oil extraction. The Harvest Associate will also be responsible for equipment sanitization and sterilization as well as maintaining facilities cleanliness.
• Responsible for set up and maintenance of equipment in a biologics processing environment for cannabis
• Follow Standard Operating procedures for debucking, trimming, grinding, drying, and curing cannabis harvests in preparation for oil extraction and/or flower sales
• Precise hand trimming will be required for flower sales
• Accurately enter data in the state-run seed to sale inventory system (BiotrackTHC)
• Responsible for organizing work areas and performing daily tasks such as washing and sanitizing equipment and racking systems
• Accurately weigh and record post-harvest materials
• Maintain a neat and organized work area allowing for the proper segregation of materials and processes
• Adhere to departmental, site, and corporate safety policies
• Responsible for facility and equipment cleaning in a cleanroom manufacturing environment to maintain state standards
• Sanitization and sterilization of post-harvest processing equipment such as stainless steel racks and shelves
• Responsible for weighing, filling, and packaging work related to flower products with no micro-contamination introduced into the process or material
• Assembles secondary packaging and the final product
Job Qualification Requirements:
• Familiarity with weights and measures
• Ability to accurately fill out documentation
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Possess Basic Math skills such as addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
• Possess basic computer skills and be able to enter and maintain data accurately
• Ability to gown and work in an aseptic/cleanroom environment
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to identify precise quality standards per medication
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
• Experience effectively using computer systems, software, and hardware common to laboratories record-keeping procedures
• Must be able to work in a challenging fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to details
• Ability to train co-workers
• High school diploma or GED required
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.